The LKH975 FLC (folding large container), is the new lightweight, user-friendly, folding pallet box designed for lighter duty applications such as movements of parcels, mail and retail products, or any load weighing up to 400Kg per unit!
With a tare weight of just 39 Kg, the LKH975 is significantly lighter than other FLCs out on the market, making it much easier for individual operators to handle manually, as well reducing vehicle fuel consumption in the logistics process. And all for a significantly lower price point than other FLCs on the market.
Whilst it’s lighter than its KH975 cousin, the LKH975 still retains a lot of the features and benefits users have come to know and love about the original, including;
- best-in-class recessed ergonomic catches, clips, and hinges located to prevent damage;
- easy collapse and set up technology, with the benefit of non-sequential folding sides allowing it to be operated by a single person;
- 3:1 folding ratio;
- specially designed feet with a special anti-impact feature to reduce forklift damage;
- smooth internal walls and base;
- honey-comb strength in the base;
- efficient drainage system that maximizes water evacuation (after cleaning or from the rain) far better than other comparable containers on the market, avoiding added weight and increasing hygiene;
- easily replaceable sides and parts;
- label holders as standard;
- and (of course) the durability you can trust from our boxes, for a long service life and return on investment!
Designed with 2 longitudinal runners and 2 central feet, the LKH975 has a unit load capacity of 400Kg in racking, and 4 full units can safely be stacked on one another.